As a longstanding resident of South Melbourne, we pride ourselves in giving back to the community.
Each year we give away 6 gift certificates to be used for raffles, prizes, auctions or fundraisers. The value is dependent upon the event and promotion.
We are inundated with requests to support charities ranging from individual donations, schools through to major gala events. We cannot support every request and often the request is last minute and by the time we review it is after the event.
So in all efforts of fairness, we ask you to submit the details on the following form. If there are many that we wish to support, we may promote on Facebook to ask our & your followers to vote for the event.
The following conditions apply:
– Vouchers are to be used within 6 months
– All use of the Body Freedom logo must be approved by Body Freedom.
– Organisations may apply as many times as they wish, but can only be selected once over the 12 month period, and no more than 3 out of 5 years.
– Body Freedom assumes no responsibility or association with the charity, school, or organisation involved, and is not liable for any damages or remarks made by said charity, school or organisation
– Body Freedom reserves the right to revoke or cancel the get certificate should we feel the charity, school or organisation is not aligned with the Body Freedom values or has not been used as per details submitted in the application.
– The voucher is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
Please consider the following dates when applying:
1. Submissions open November 1st and close February 1st, winners are notified February 15th.
2. The second round of submissions open March 1st and close June 1st, winners are notified June 15th.
3. The third round of submissions open July 1st and close October 1st. Winners are notified October 15th.
In order to be considered, you must submit the following form: